* You will receive a body. You may like it or hate it but it will be yours for this time around.
* You will learn lessons. You are enrolled in a full-time informal school called life. Each day in this school you will have the opportunity to learn lessons. You may like the lessons or think them irrelevant of stupid.
* There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trial and error: experimentation. The failed experiments are as much a part of the process as the experiment that lands up working.
* A lesson is repeated until learned. A lesson will be presented to you in various forms until you have learned it. When you have learned it you can then go on to the next lesson.
* Learning lessons does not end. There is no part of life that does not contain lessons. If you are alive, there are lessons to be learned.
* There is no where to run, no where to hide. There is no better than here. If you try to escape the lessons by running or hidding, they will follow you everywhere you go.
* Others are merely mirrors of you. You cannot love or hate something about another person unless it reflects to you something you love or hate about yourself.
* What you make of life is up to you. You have all the tools and resources you need. what you do with them is up to you. The choice is yours.
* The answers you need lie inside you. Look for them, listen and trust your inner voice.
* You will forget all this!
jpg by kassandra (an amazing ucranian artist)