February 15, 2006

A trai inseamna sa faci compromisuri. Orice om care nu moare de foame e suspect.



Growing up, playing hard, looking at the future
Being loud, living fast, keep your eyes on me
Standing still, standing tall, brother be my shelter
Diving deep, jumping high, loosing energy
Loving less, keeping cool, learn your exercises
Serving chilled, being killed, be the one who's blamed?


Feeling lost, talking much, living in the background
Saving lives, loosing games, time to feel ashamed
Slipping round, 'walking wounded, hiding my revolver
Don't regret, be upset, make your life complete
Feeling high, passing by, don't know what I'm doing
Calling God
, being taught, try to stop the greed


Living wild, loving free, laughing at the weather
Heaven comes, heaven goes, solid as a rock
Nothing seems left for me need a different measure
Count me in, count me out, will this ever stop?


Tongue is tied, talk is loose, secret understanding
Making rules, breaking fools, survival is the game
Time is now
, got no use for begging and demanding

No one wins, no one looses, no one is to blame.....


blame, by sono
pic by elena getzieh
last two titles by cioran (romanian philosopher... ah, nevermind!)
Wednesday February 15, 2006 - 08:26pm (EET)