March 06, 2006

"So maybe the chance for romance is like a train to catch before it's gone..."


A friend told me once that I had lost "the train".
And I spent a long time wondering if there really had been one. Not knowing was the most painful and heartbreaking experience of my life.


They say that ‘missed opportunities revenge themselves.’ and knowing that made me fear.

Failed by my own ability to recognize and embrace my dream coming to life, I felt betrayed by my own destiny.

I will never know some things. I will only know how I felt,
and THAT is the reality I will take with me along my journey through life. Towards the next train. If it ever comes.


Guess there’s no such thing as a cynical romantic. Something gotta give.

"The only sure way of catching a train is to miss the one before it" G K Chesterton (1874-1936)